• Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• MaastrichianFan

ZT1 Downloads - Ask Questions Here

KTesch

Eveybody,

I'm sorry. I messed up. They (also the Tree Trunk Shelter which says Small Woodland Animals can use it although any animal can) aren't here, they're at ZTCDD and ZKL. I still don't know what small animals could use it besides the Red Panda, and I already downloaded both packs and he has his own Map and Shelter already, although it still looks really cute.

Kim

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Why not use it for the anteater? The warthog might also small enough. Maybe the hyena too. There are user made pigs of various sorts too. There are a number of smaller user made creatures but I don't have access to my spreadsheets until next month when I return home.

ZTCDD is a directory mostly and just links to the site where the download is and it does not have this shelter just a link to it.

Menolly

I haven't seen a Capuchin, but there use to be a Monkey Business pack at ZA. There were several monkeys in it.

Menolly,

I found one at ZTABC, but it wouldn't work because it was an unknown file type. So I don't know if it was a .ZIP or a .ZTD and I had tried both and it wouldn't show up either way. I also tried to download a White Rhino from there too. Same thing. I'm sure someone either here or at ZTCDD has one. I think a couple of people have even made one. It's really hard waiting for the Downloads to come back. :-)

Kim

P.S. Does anybody know the differences between the Highland Rhesus Macaque and the Rhesus Macaque? I have the Highland Rhesus Macaque, The Pig-tailed Macaque and now the Black and Gold Howler Monkey.

thanks.

I have some new download questions. I was over at ZA and I was wondering, what are the following buildings, as that's all they give for a description. The ZA Adminastration Building, Renewed ZTUF Staff Building, and the working Tree House Building? Thanks.

Kim

ZooGrammy

The working tree house is here and it just a place for guests to visit. They don't buy anything. I use it in a jungle setting or in a playground area.

The other two buildings you mentioned are just like exhibit buildings.

I have some new download questions. I was over at ZA and I was wondering, what are the following buildings, as that's all they give for a description. The ZA Adminastration Building, Renewed ZTUF Staff Building, and the working Tree House Building? Thanks.

Kim

My guess is that you were at the Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory not at ZA. It is housed at the same server under zooadmin.org. But they are separate sites. I think all 3 are attractions but I can't check at the moment.