• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Erm, so the gifts differ from each other depending on whether it's a regular Gift shop or the Ring Toss? I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand your explanation, Fern.

Kim

Brandi,

Do the Speakers in your Sea World Pack interfere with the pop up messages of "Marine Scientist Will be starting a show in xxx Show Tank?

Thank you.

Kim

Waystation by Voolfie and Snowmobile Rental by Jane. The Snowmobile Rental Place says it's working as a Gift Shop. So you can't rent Snowmobiles there then?

Kim

There are 5 slots in a guests inventory (4 in the original ZT & DD)

One for food from stand

One for trash that came from eaten food

One for drinks that turn into trash instantly

One for gift from gift shop

One for fungift from the ringtoss (MM and CC) This will not work in DD or ZT. The ring toss is a game and they "win" a gift for playing

Yes, you could have a gift shop "panda" and a fungift "panda" in the inventory The difference would be in the guest thoughts as MM & CC handles the two types differently.

You cannot rent things in ZT so they have to be configured as gift ships instead.

Waystation sells snackmix and lemonade

I downloaded the Australian Discovery House and when I went into my game to check, it said that it was a Dino Cinema, which is already in game, but when you go to the Downloads section to read the Description, it says it's a place to learn about the Wildlife of Outback Australia. Is this right or wrong? It's different from the Waystation Wallaby.

Kim

You are right in that it is wrong. Has been - there are a few buildings around that use codes that belong to other buildings. It possibly came out before DD came out - well before my time.

Brandi

Yep,these are buildings that use in game codes so will say that it is something else,like the dino cinema. There is a long list of buildings that hopefully will get programmed to say the right thing eventually.

I know ther is a Single Use Museum dedicated to Professor Paul, but the description also says it's part of a pack. I did a search as well as go back and forth through the Packs section but didn't find it and the results from the Search didn't find it. I know I used to see it here. Does anybody know where it is?

Kim