• Total Members
    • Most Online

pERAS
    Newest Member
    pERAS

• pdn

ZT1 Downloads - Ask Questions Here

KTesch

What are the following Buildings and what do they do? Diva's Dive and Delve, Desert Terrarium and Cirque De La Mer?

Kim

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Brandi

The Dive and Delve: one is a restaraunt and one is a gift shop,if I am remembering right.

genkicoll

That's right, Brandi :) The Dive and the Delve were made by Coeur de Lion - one a gift shop and one a restaurant.

ZooGrammy

Yes they are and work very nicely.

The Desert terrarium is an exhibit building with desert plants that the guests look at.

Cricket

And I think those two were designed to "attach" a marine tank on the back end so that guests can watch the animals while eating and shopping.

Unless I am mistaken (which is quite possible! :P ), Cirque de la Mer is supposed to be a Sea World-type show. And Desert Terrarium is comparable to a conservatory, only with desert-type foilage, etc.

Yes, sorry, it had Show in the title and I didn't put it. Hmm, not sure if I'll download that if it's a Marine show and we have Marine Mania already with Animals that can do shows. Wouldn't that be the same only Sea World type?

Thanks for answering my questions, ladies!!

P.S. Sorry, I have another one, What is the Children's Discovery Center?

Kim

Menolly

The Children's Discovery Center is part of a pack made by the Critterkeepers of the Zoo Tek Ark. It has coloring books, goldfish bowls, turtle care and the Zoo Tek encyclopedia.

There are several basic types of buildings, each within a group pretty much acts the same way. You can have more than one of each type - guests will go to them, especially shows & exhibits. So go ahead and put in all you like!

Restaurants - feeds guests.

Gift Shop - sells items that the guests carry around. There is a limit to how many items they can carry.

Shows - Guests pay to see a performance, movie, dancing bears, etc. You don't usually see the action, as it's implied that it happens. This is different from the MM Show.

Animal or Plant Exhibit - usually free - houses smaller animals, plants. Guests walk in, stay for a short time, get a little happier, then leave. There are several nice greenhouse downloads from various sites: Amazon House, Rainforest House, Topiary Greenhouse. There's also a Bat House endorsed by Adam West.

Gift Shop - sells items that the guests carry around. There is a limit to how many items they can carry.

Guests can only have one "gift" and one "fun gift" in their inventory. Once they have these they will not enter a "gift" shop again. A fun gift is the "prize" they get from the Marine Mania ring toss game and will only work if you have MM or CC. Most user made buildings are ordinary "gift" buildings.