Newest Member
    pERAS

• AZooBaron
    • (Professor Emeritus)Professor Paul
    • Tullu0907

ZT1 Downloads - Ask Questions Here

KTesch

Jan,

I've never used my dlupdates folder, I also have a regular Updates Folder in Zoo Tycoon too. I saw the two turtles you mentioned. They're hereand at ZKL. I thought they also had a Common Wombat too. I've been on at least three of the four ZT sites I have bookmarked. I haven't been to ZTUF's downloads section today. Maybe they have one. ZKL also has a Prairie Dog I'd like too. It's hard to know what the ingame Animal Houses all house unless you do the cheat and then look at the Research Items in the buildings and even then, for me at least, it's hard to tell what would come from what country. Scarlet Macaws and Blue and Gold Macaws for example, the two turtles you mentioned, Green Iguana, Green Tree Monitor to name a few.

IcePengyn,

Thanks!! I forgot about the others.

Jan,

I lied. I found a Kemp's Ridley Turtle and A Snapping Turtle at ZKL. I was sure they were both at ZKL, but I have been on all my ZT sites I have bookmarked and can't find them. I haven't been in the Downloads sections yet though of any inactive sites that are in ZTCDD/Zoo Admin's Downloads section. Maybe they're in there.

Kim

Bontebok, Liger, Tigon, Beaver and Topi, are these animals user created items for ZT or ZT 2? I found a site for Zookapi which isn't supposed to be around anymore, and all the screenshots looked like they were from ZT 2. The Liger and Tigon I found at ZTCC. Would anybody who might have these be willing to send them to me in an e-mail and please let me know first which version they are from?

Thank you.

Kim

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

Zookapi's original ZT1 animals are now all housed at ZA and the site is for the ZT2 things now being created.

Guest njbums

Question regarding the Wooden Bridge

I downloaded this item and tried using in one of my zoo's and it's not working properly. I gave single tile staircase leading to the bridge opening. The two tiles before the bridge are level with the opening. I have placed what I think is the bridge sign (it was purple in color) on both sides of the entrance and exit, but not blocking it. I do have other zoo tek downloads currently in my game (about 25). The people will not will not enter the bridge. The bridge basically leads to island, and I have put people there as well - They just wander around but never used the bridge. Any thoughts, suggestions?

ZooGrammy

Have you read the tutorial on the wooden bridge in the Tutorial section of Phoenix? If you have a restaurant near the entrance of the bridge they won't use the bridge. The sign makes them want to go in and satisfy their needs but not if they aren't hungry. They also will not go on the island if there is not another way off, either another bridge or a path off of it.

Does anybody know if there's been a Meerkat made for ZT1 or if anybody plans on making one in the future? Or should I put this in the Downloads Requests?

Kim

Guest njbums

ZooGrammy - thanks for the advice there is a restaurant 3 tiles away, and no other way off the island, so that's why it's not working :020104_emA17_prv: I'll just change it up, and use the wooden bridge in another section of the zoo.

The Small Tree Trunk Shelter in the Downloads section and at ZKL, What besides the Red Panda (which already came with a Shelter when I downloaded both packs) other Woodland Animals can use it? I don't think there are any other than the ambient animals in the game. Is this shelter for exhibit use or ouside ambient animal use?

Kim

ZooGrammy

Njbums, let me know how it works out. I'd love to see a picture.

Kim as far as I know, the tree trunk shelter can be used for small animals.

The Small Tree Trunk Shelter in the Downloads section and at ZKL, What besides the Red Panda (which already came with a Shelter when I downloaded both packs) other Woodland Animals can use it? I don't think there are any other than the ambient animals in the game. Is this shelter for exhibit use or ouside ambient animal use?

Kim

The small tree trunk shelter can be used by any animal, even elephants. Though it looks better being used for smaller animals