• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

ZooGrammy

My ZTD of the Endangered Species art gallary is titled just "art gallary".

Fern,

I know. I asked about that once and was told that it should have been Rides&Attractions together or something along those lines, I forget what else I was told about it or who told me. Probably Yellowrose.

ZooGrammy,

Do you have it? Is it the same thing as what I'm talking about ?Could you send it to me?

Kim

Jane,

I didn't see that post with the screenshot in it earlier. Yes, it is. ZooGrammy has already sent it to me.

Kim

Can someone please tell me what Aimals are in the Asia Pack over at ZTCDD? they are a ZA download, but ZA's stuff is still down and there's no description for the pack. The animals all look like the Endangered Species animals from Microsoft and Blue Fang. Bongo's, Deinosuchus, etc, etc.

Kim

According to my records it contains:

Clawless Otter

Hoan Kiem Turtle

Indonesian Wild Pig

Buru

Japanese Giant Salamander

Bhutanese Monitor

Takin

Lesser Malay Mouse Deer

Greater Malay Mouse Deer

A "Showcase" nothing-fancy zoo

Since it was the first pack made by PrawnOfTheApocalypse my guess is that they are Stat changes of the ingame animals. Completely new animals are extremely difficult to make and recolours are not that easy for some.

• 2 weeks later...

The Tower Cafe Description says it's a Restaurant but also doubles as an attraction, what does it do? or is it just the way it looks? I've been in rotating resaurants before. Also, what does the Pet Show do besides letting guests sit and rest while watching the show?

Kim

The Tower Cafe sells baked potatoes, fruit salad, hamburger, soda, chicken wrap and takes care of enery, bathroom food and drink needs plus an increase in happiness.

The Pet show is just an increase in energy and happiness which is basically what many attractions will be. In some cases attractions will just be an increase in happiness because the guest are doing things while there, therefore they are not "resting".

Fern,

So the guests just sit there and get their energy back while sitting there and resting and watching a dog show? is this what the Pet Show building is? or dogs and cats too?

Kim