• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

1. What is the difference between Espresso and Latte?

2. What does Beth's Snack Shack sell?

Kim

Fern,

So the guests just sit there and get their energy back while sitting there and resting and watching a dog show? is this what the Pet Show building is? or dogs and cats too?

Kim

My guess is that it is based on the shows at one of the theme parks. Can't remember which one . The tooltip says: "Guests love watching the hilarious show featuring talents of dogs, cats, birds, rats, pigs, ponies, and skunks, most of which were rescued from animal shelters."

ZT is programmed so that the guest have needs that MUST be met.

Some of these are as follows

Food - any food stand or restaurant

Drink - any drink stand or restaurant

Gift - any "shop" that sells "gifts" Gifts are anything that the person configuring has made as gifts and can include rental things,first aid etc. Basically anything sold that is not consummed as food or drink

Energy - any bench, picnic table, restaurant, some attractions

Fun - attractions

Bathroom/restroom -bathrooms, most restaurants, some attractions

Attractions can be a various things. Cinemas, petting zoos, the various animal houses, rides are all attractions and will be configured for fun (an increase in happiness) and if it is a sitting (non active) attraction it will be configured for energy too.

Has anybody here tried the Swimming Wolves Hack that ZA has ? I tried it once and I don't think it worked for me. I wanted to know if it worked for other people.

Kim

I have it in my download section but never tried it for I never seem to get around to it.

I am happy to test what it does for me though I'll let you know

Pukkie,

I used to have it and the Mud Terrain Hack too and the Blood Hack also which I still have, but I couldn't seem to get the Swimming Wolves one to work for some reason, it said that the wolves didn't swim, but at ZA and the ZTCDD, the description says it was found that they do swim (Arctic and Gray Wolves, I tried with the Arctic) and some AI deal was mentioned too. Now I'm wondering if you discovered that is right or if I just have too many hacks for it to work?

Kim

ZooGrammy

Some hacks do overwrite other ones. Also you probably can not use too many in the game at the same time.

If it is an update then that usually means there was something wrong with the original.

ZooGrammy is right about hacks. they are made to overwrite ingame files. They can and do cause problems if you try using too many at once.

Awww, man!! So nobody has ever seen their Arctic Wolves or Grey Wolves swim then which means there are no AI files that make them swim in the game.

Kim