Vondell's Current Projects

Vondell

Vondell

I've been feeling the itch lately, so expect to see some kind of progress on something-or-other here soon ... I've got so many things I want to do, old projects, new projects ... I may take a backseat on getting everything polished and configured and just focus on designing and making the image assets themselves, and see if anyone else would like to take a shot at configuring things. That way I can set aside more time for my end of it.

Ideas on the backburner lately: overgrown paths (lined with small grasses/etc), that aquarium set, potted and hanging garden plants, getting that steel bridge set finished.

Actually, the steel bridge set is more or less finished, I was wanting to include the optical illusion bridge supports (configured as fences) in with the pack, but it might make better sense to release them separately so people can enjoy the steel bridge set sooner. all the current test ztds are in the big zip file I shared. The only thing that isn't finished, if I recall right, is that the vertical parts configured as fences don't have unique names, they're still displaying as "Cast-Iron Fence". If someone else would want to take a shot at that, or just explore all the assets, I've got the files attached here. As always, feel free to reuse or modify any of my assets for any ZTP-related projects. I do this stuff for us. :hug2:

Vondell's Steel Bridge Collected WIP.rar

post-9648-0-79195800-1470159023_thumb.jpg

post-9648-0-13481300-1470159027_thumb.jpg

post-9648-0-85535100-1470159031_thumb.jpg

Truly_happy

I am glad you have returned to the bridge project. I can have a lot of fun with modular building parts. :)

Vondell

modular sets are the best! they really open themselves up to creative thinking and creative solutions.

Did you want them as decorative or exhibit fences. They will not get their own id most likely because if cricket, genki or I made a new id for every fence we have made we would have run out of ids a couple of times over.

Vondell

oh, that makes sense. i've got it configured as a decorative fence (the only piece configured as a fence is the vertical wall piece, everything else is scenery), but now that I think about it, having a version configured as an exhibit fence could allow you to seamlessly lay the bridge through/over/between exhibits, so that could be considered for sure.

Haven't had too much time to toy around with ZT1 lately, but great to see you're picking up the projects again Vondell! :)

• 4 weeks later...

With Vondell's permission (big thanks to him for his great design!), I'm glad to show you all this work in progress.
He was kind enough to let me use his Red Panda for some experimenting with ZT Studio.
No animals were harmed in the process ;)

standin.png