Vondell's Current Projects

Vondell

Luke

Hi Vondell, they're really delightful sketches - you have such a beautiful flow to your drawing. Thanks for sharing.

Savannahjan

Oooh, very cool indeed! I'd love to see some of these come to life....well, ZT life.

Truly_happy

Vondell, it's nice to see you. Are there any older projects you're still working on? Some of your projects that I'd like to see you finish are:

- the concrete walls

- the shelter door

- the metal bridge

Vondell

What I'm probably going to do sometime is compile everything I currently have, which is mostly ztds and collections of image files, and upload them to be finished by anyone who can/wants to/wants to use the assets for anything else. I don't have the time to prepare the ztds for upload and use, but I do have time to design objects and make image assets themselves.

I got to the point with the metal bridge where I got them working as ingame, placeable objects, I just hadn't finished organizing the set and preparing it for upload. I think the files would be all ready to go though if anyone else wanted to give it a go. Same with several of my other projects like the shelter door. Ultimately I've got a lot of great path and decorative/exhibit fence ideas that I could happily provide the image assets for if someone else wanted to get them working properly. I'd love to see as many things brought to finish as possible.

And if anyone wants to use my assets in any Zoo Tek project, feel free. Feel free to put my plants in planters for a Zoo Tek planter set, recolor a frame from my tortoise to re-purpose into a tortoise statue, etc. And -- if anyone is working on a project and needs a specific new art asset for it, let me know and you might catch me at a time where i can fit in a free project!

Professor Paul

If that includes making new animals then your tortoise could also be used for a Galapagos Tortoise. I havent seen the animations for the young tortosie, but there may be possibilities there for smaller species

Vondell

True, yeah. The baby tortoise animations are very small, but could be used for a box turtle or similar sized tortoise.

I've also still got about half of the animations for that Red Panda that I started doing, I got hung up because I wanted to figure out how to make a special climbing object for them because I could animate that, but I didn't wind up doing that and that's about when I stopped having much free time for ZT designing.

OK, here's just about everything, attached in a RAR & also in a shared google drive at this url: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-o85-UL6OcFX1ZnRjYyc25lcGc&usp=sharing

Vondell's Collected ZTCC.rar

post-9648-0-94978500-1467821764.png

post-9648-0-09663500-1467821766_thumb.png

post-9648-0-06589300-1467821767_thumb.png

post-9648-0-59194900-1467821768_thumb.png

post-9648-0-68524900-1467821769_thumb.png

ZooGrammy

I'd love to see your grasses finished and your water fall..........

Yeah I love showcases Fern knows me too well. Hope you find time for more ZooTycoon fun Vondell Life can get crazy sooo often Nice to see you :hug2:

• 3 weeks later...
CaptainJimmBob

I've been stalking this thread for so long (since I'm pretty much a forum lurker), but I hadn't even realized Vondell was posting again.

Very interesting sketches there, and I hope people can get some use out of the files uploaded.

Hope you can find time at some point, but it is so unfortunate when life gets in the way.

Sincerely,
a forum lurker.