Khaydar's Projects

Guest Khaydar

Valexi Slevaskos

There is a problem with the indian rhinoceros, basically it's suitability messed up, if I put the right amount of terrain in the exhibit, you kniw when the smley fices stop appearing. it first said there is too much rainforest floor, so i put more dirt and then it says there was too muc dirt so i removed the new dirt, so i added grass and still there was too much grass and i believe it is the same for the freshwater. Could you find the problem that is causing this

I can confirm that the terrain for the Indian Rhino is messed up, the compatible terrain percentages added up to 90 instead of 100.

Khaydar

New Release: Embolotherium

hXk53PI.png

I will be doing an Arsinotherium and Uintatherium

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Khaydar said:

New Release: Embolotherium

hXk53PI.png

I will be doing an Arsinotherium and Uintatherium

New animals are great! There´s lack of tertiary mammals in ZT now, so I´m looking forward to see more of them.

Embolotherium and new indian rhinoceros work both fine, but I still haven´t bred short faced bears. They are quite challenge:) Will be trying.

And you are making new sharks??!! There is NEVER enough sharks!

Which species? Greenland? Bull? Megamouth? Nurse? Basking? Bluntnose sixgill? Speartooth freshwater? Zebra...?

I´m a simple man. I like sharks.

For players: Indian rhino exhibit coul be made into 100 suitability with rainforest fern.

Khaydar

So far sharks are Zebra, blacktip, frilled and a big, big surprise. Will make more if the models I manage to import these models to blender. 

Something is telling me, that surprise would be MEGA. With quite big teeth.

Valexi Slevaskos
45 minutes ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

New animals are great! There´s lack of tertiary mammals in ZT now, so I´m looking forward to see more of them.

Embolotherium and new indian rhinoceros work both fine, but I still haven´t bred short faced bears. They are quite challenge:) Will be trying.

And you are making new sharks??!! There is NEVER enough sharks!

Which species? Greenland? Bull? Megamouth? Nurse? Basking? Bluntnose sixgill? Speartooth freshwater? Zebra...?

I´m a simple man. I like sharks.

I would to see some other unique shaped sharks like angel sharks or saw sharks (not saw rays)