• kenny
    • moobiefoot
    • Luz21
    • Goosifer
    • Kittyfish

Jordan's Projects

Jordan

whiteknuckle
Not to be a hassle,but could you make a Tanuki,or Racoon Dog?You could make it from the wolf cub.And it would be Coniferous.

The Racoon [raccoon?] Dog is available right here on ZooTek Phoenix in Downloads,made by Fern,if i remember correctly.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jordan

• genkicoll

• Professor Paul

• pukkie

Professor Paul

Based on the fact that the Orange Pendek is reported as having short fur,& the oran utan usually has long fur,the original ideas would suit the pendek more.Give it the preferences of the orang utan,with the potential for interesting mixed exhibits;but I'd still favour the chimp.Even the pic looks like a chimp.

Jordan

Well, I have plenty of time to figure out the orang pendek, it is currently at the bottom of my long to do list. I'm starting in on the requests, the mountain nyala is almost done, as is the proboscis monkey and the lechwe is coming along.

Jordan,

I just thought of something with all my requests. What, if anything is there left for Ghirin to make?

Kim

Jordan

Off of the list or in general? Off of the List o' Requests­™, I can handle all of those except for the Gorgonopsid, and I don't know if she'd be up for that. In general, there are so many things left to make that we don't want to get Paul started! Right now, our dear Ghirin is on a cruise, so who knows what she is up to! As for my work, I am plodding along, I encountered some difficulty attempting to import the blackbuck's animations for the female lechwe so I am working on other requests and I may come back to it later. If I have to make one more thing out of the bongo I might cry. It is going on my blacklist along with the zebra. (It is ridiculously hard to recolor over those darned stripes!)

Jordan,

Off of my list, if you can remember it. Do you need it again? I can put all my requests in one post if you like and not a hundred or so posts like I did originally. Oh, I also tried looking for the Proboscis Monkey in the Primates section of the Downloads and didn't see it. Are you going to wait until Brandi says it's okay to post more Downloads for the Anniversary?

Kim

Jordan

I have a text file sitting on my desktop with the list, checking things off as I finish them, but thanks for your concern! It really doesn't bother me whether they are in one post or many, I transfer them to my other list anyway. Speaking of which, this is where we stand:

Lechwe antelope (in the works, hit a bit of a snag)

Tufted Deer

Spotted Quoll

Tasmanian Devil (not requested but mentioned by Paul)

Aldebara Giant Tortoise

Leopard Tortoise

Serrated Hinge-backed Tortoise

Pancake Tortoise

Mangrove Terrapin

Orang pendek

Edit: You'll have to wait a couple days on the proboscis monkey, it is finished but will debut for the anniversary. Here are pics of the mountain nyala and the monkey if you are interested.