Hawkkeye´s ´projects´

Hawkkeye666

1 hour ago, Fern said:

From Jay: As for the question from Hawkeye, it sounds like they resolved the earlier question by loading the frames manually into APE. As for the most recent question, although it is possible to use GIMP to flip a lot of images at once, that does not have to be done. NW, SW, and W views should not be created for ZT animals. Only E, N, NE, S, and SE views should be created for ZT animals. ZT automatically flips the E, NE , and SE views to create the W, NW, and SW views.

Thank you, I know now, post above. I have made a civet, it looks great - but I need to do it again, it is too big and have some other problems. But its working now.

• Like 2

And here it is! My first animal made for ZT1. Owston´s palm civet.

340231037_Novrastrovobrzek.jpg.e0179b750fc48551e892ca4fbfe5404b.jpg

• Love 3

Savannahjan

Oh, that looks very good!

I love it!

I´ll do some testing and post it here in chat in few days. If you want to do some testing yourself, write me here and I post it here unfinished (without proper sounds and maybe some undiscovered bugs).

EDIT: and because now I know how to properly resize models in Blender, meerkat is coming. Compatible with warthog and Borsato´s aardwark (because of this article: http://zoorope.hu/en-mixed-exhibit-herpestidae-eupleridae/ , and of course, Lion King). And if I figure out how to import .nif files to Blender, I want to do crested porcupine and maned rat compatible with them too.

• Love 1

2004089858_Novrastrovobrzek.jpg.2fcc5013d25eb5e5dabaa7a6d0980ac1.jpgTimon and Pumbaa are coming...

• Like 3

Savannahjan

Hakuna Matata!

HENDRIX

From the error you posted it looks like your FFMPEG does not run properly so it fails to generate a palette.

Two possible reasons:

a) Permission issue preventing it from accessing the input files or the output palette.png.

b) It can't run because you're missing something like visualC redistributable. To test that, open a command prompt in the sprite addon's folder where ffmpeg is located and run ffmpeg from the console and see what happens in the console.

• Thanks 1

And here they are for your use: Meerkat and Owston´s Palm Civet. Enjoy!

And of course. if you find some error, bug or something to improve, let me know.

*** file removed 20210617

• Like 1