Newest Member
    pERAS

• pdn
    • Fern
    • Faxiel

The Sanctuary - zoo & biopark

MaTT²

Hi Fern !

Sorry for asking again for this file but, I saw you still upload some packs on the ZTCDD and I was wondering if you planned to upload the Dr Rick Rainforest pack 1, as you did for the tualangs combined one :-)

Would be a great add for my zoo ^^

Many thanks in advance !

Matt

Here you go. Dr R Rainforest Trees Pack 1

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaTT²

• Firehawke

• ZooGrammy

• Savannahjan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW ! Thank you so much Fern !! The trees are so .. giant ! Very impressive, animals look so small near it ^^ I promise to build the most beautiful jungle exhibits I ever made with this pack :th_hapydancsmil:

Guest voltron

In the "01 : African elephants" screen shot, what plant species is the tall red-ish looking plant on the right side? it looks absolutely amazing... where is the download?

I love the pics!!! :th_hapydancsmil: The layout is great, and I love the fact that you named the animals! That's something that I need to work on doing, but I never feel creative enough. Can't wait to see more!

In the "01 : African elephants" screen shot, what plant species is the tall red-ish looking plant on the right side? it looks absolutely amazing... where is the download?

Good question ^^ the problem is that most of my added content was downloaded 2 years ago .. I restarted ZT 6 months ago only and I can't remember where I found each file, sorry :-/ I only can give you the name of the files : tpburningbush (the red one you asked for), tppeplant, tppitcherplant and tpvenusflytrapbud .. it was a pack of few tropical plants, very original indeed ^^

I love the pics!!! :th_hapydancsmil: The layout is great, and I love the fact that you named the animals! That's something that I need to work on doing, but I never feel creative enough. Can't wait to see more!

Thanx ^^ in fact that's just a "bonus" for me but I like giving names to my animals, I use to find some inspiration in movies, comics, mythology or history .. for example, the elephant names are the ones of Carthaginian generals during the Punic Wars when they attack Rome with elephants and of ancient queens of Carthage, the hippos are the ones of divinities (thoueris is represented by an hippo, hapi is the Nile god) and others are the ones of egyptian sites ... Just let your imagination doing the rest ;-)

LOL this was quick ;-) beautiful pack isn't it ?

As I totally rebuilt my zoo, I also restarted my project fo guide and leaflet, with HD graphic and a very different look and to show you what it will look like, here's a preview for the cover, I found a new background and changed the flag, but for the summary, you will see the difference ;-)

New Cover

GUIDE000.jpg

It's not a definitive graphic, but I want to create a real explorer's pad, with some old pages, souvenirs .. as if someone has travel the world for years and write his notes about animals in his notebook, putting some polaroid photos, labels .. I'm very excited about it !!

Very cool! I love the new graphics and I love your idea! Can't wait to see more!