My works on lacking stuff...

Zarawatto

Zarawatto
6 minutes ago, YoungerPrinceLothric said:

Will Yutyrannus return in the next update? I was so looking forward to making an exhibit for them.

Yup! The first idea was that the pack would include tyrannosaurs as well in addition to dinos... But I only had Yutyrannus made on time... The new version will just consider Yutyrannus as a part of tyrannosaurs and its slot in other dinos will be replaced with new animals 🦖🦖

• Love 1

Hawkkeye666

Hi, I love your mods, especially pterosaurs and kitties. But I noticed that some of them are quite big in comparison with ingame animals (for example Cuban giant owl, Argentavis, Baptornis...), so I want to share one tip, which you may already know, for better scaling. Run APE while running Blender, make sprites of one animation (I use walk or subswim animation) into some folder, and load sprites  into the same animation of animals you want to compare them with. I generally use related animals and also animals that are compatible with animal I am making for comparison. Then you can see whether you should increse/decrease the size of the animal).

If your animals are made this big on purpose (to better see animations), then ignore my nitpicking.

• Like 1

Zarawatto
8 hours ago, Hawkkeye666 said:

Hi, I love your mods, especially pterosaurs and kitties. But I noticed that some of them are quite big in comparison with ingame animals (for example Cuban giant owl, Argentavis, Baptornis...), so I want to share one tip, which you may already know, for better scaling. Run APE while running Blender, make sprites of one animation (I use walk or subswim animation) into some folder, and load sprites  into the same animation of animals you want to compare them with. I generally use related animals and also animals that are compatible with animal I am making for comparison. Then you can see whether you should increse/decrease the size of the animal).

If your animals are made this big on purpose (to better see animations), then ignore my nitpicking.

Thanks for the advice! I didn't think that before 🙀🙀 I usually just estimate the size with Blender's grid (One square is about half meter)... I make animals a little bigger when they are tiny, but sometimes I just miscalculate the size of some of them... Cuban Giant Owl is bigger on purpose so players can see how it turns its head 360°, but I also think I should resize some of them, mostly Baptornis... I'll try it for the next time! 😸😸

Thanks for the kitties release and best summer gift ever

since summer is almost over and fall is coming I wonder what your project ideas on Carboniferous Permian and Triassic packs your tetrapods are my favorite I know what you're planning on a crocodile 🐊 

the only crocodiles I’m aware of khaydar’s postosuchus and Hendrix’s sarcosuchus

-Rise of giants pack Part 1 The Carboniferous and Permian 

- Tully Monster

- Petrolacosaurus (Small Lizard)

- Longisquama (Sailfin Lizard)

- Mileretta (Small Lizard)

- Hylonomus (Small Lizard)

- Lycaenops (Gorgonopsid)

- Secodontosaurus (Pelcyosaur)

- Ophiacodon (Synapsid)

Gorgonops (Gorgonopsid)

- Sauroctonus (Gorgonopsid)

- Diictodon (Dicynodont)

- Sphenacodon (Synapsid)

- Robertia (Dicynodont)

- Euchambersia (Therocephalian)

Dicynodon (Dicynodont)

-Rise of Giants Part 2 The Triassic

- Typothorax (Aetosaurid)

- Kannemeyeria (Dicynodont)

- Thrinaxodon (Cynodont)

- Ceresiosaurus (Sauropterygian Reptile)

- Saurosuchus (Pseudosuchid)

- Paratypothorax (Pseudosuchid)

- Ornithosuchus (Pseudosuchid)

- Ctenosauriscus (Pseudosuchid)

- Tanystropheus (Marine Semi Aquatic Archosauriform Reptile)

- Machaeroprosopus (Phytosaur)

- Nothosaurus (Sauropterygian Reptile)

- Lotosaurus (Pseudosuchid)

- Paracyclotosaurus (Temnospondyl)

- Proterosuchus (Freshwater Semi Aquatic Archosauriform Reptile)

- Uralokannemeyeria (Dicynodont)

- Rutiodon (Phytosaur)

- Ischigualastia (Dicynodont)

- Mystriosuchus (Phytosaur)

Miscellaneous animals

Crocodile evolution pack

- Kaprosuchus (Boar Croc)

- Laganosuchus (Pancake Croc)

- Araripesuchus (Dog croc)

- Saurosuchus 

- Fasolasuchus

- Lagosuchus

- Ornithosuchus

- Phobosuchus

• Like 2

Zarawatto
3 minutes ago, Luz21 said:

Thanks for the kitties release and best summer gift ever

since summer is almost over and fall is coming I wonder what your project ideas on Carboniferous Permian and Triassic packs your tetrapods are my favorite I know what you're planning on a crocodile 🐊 

the only crocodiles I’m aware of khaydar’s postosuchus and Hendrix’s sarcosuchus

-Rise of giants pack Part 1 The Carboniferous and Permian 

- Tully Monster

- Petrolacosaurus (Small Lizard)

- Longisquama (Sailfin Lizard)

- Mileretta (Small Lizard)

- Hylonomus (Small Lizard)

- Lycaenops (Gorgonopsid)

- Secodontosaurus (Pelcyosaur)

- Ophiacodon (Synapsid)

Gorgonops (Gorgonopsid)

- Sauroctonus (Gorgonopsid)

- Sphenacodon (Synapsid)

- Robertia (Dicynodont)

- Euchambersia (Therocephalian)

Dicynodon (Dicynodont)

-Rise of Giants Part 2 The Triassic

- Typothorax (Aetosaurid)

- Kannemeyeria (Dicynodont)

- Thrinaxodon (Cynodont)

- Ceresiosaurus (Sauropterygian Reptile)

- Saurosuchus (Pseudosuchid)

- Paratypothorax (Pseudosuchid)

- Ornithosuchus (Pseudosuchid)

- Ctenosauriscus (Pseudosuchid)

- Tanystropheus (Marine Semi Aquatic Archosauriform Reptile)

- Machaeroprosopus (Phytosaur)

- Nothosaurus (Sauropterygian Reptile)

- Lotosaurus (Pseudosuchid)

- Paracyclotosaurus (Temnospondyl)

- Proterosuchus (Freshwater Semi Aquatic Archosauriform Reptile)

- Uralokannemeyeria (Dicynodont)

- Rutiodon (Phytosaur)

- Ischigualastia (Dicynodont)

- Mystriosuchus (Phytosaur)

Miscellaneous animals

Crocodile evolution pack

- Kaprosuchus (Boar Croc)

- Laganosuchus (Pancake Croc)

- Araripesuchus (Dog croc)

- Saurosuchus 

- Fasolasuchus

- Lagosuchus

- Ornithosuchus

- Phobosuchus

I apreciate all of your ideas!

Hint: If you notice, I started with amphibians from palaeozoic, then with prehistoric sharks from both palaeozoic and mesozoic, now with dinos and birbs froms mesozoic and early cenozoic... May you figure out which my next projects are 😉😉

1 hour ago, Zarawatto said:

cenozoic... May you figure out which my next projects are 😉😉

My favorite era! :-)

• Love 1

Hawkkeye666
7 hours ago, Zarawatto said:

Thanks for the advice! I didn't think that before 🙀🙀 I usually just estimate the size with Blender's grid (One square is about half meter)... I make animals a little bigger when they are tiny, but sometimes I just miscalculate the size of some of them... Cuban Giant Owl is bigger on purpose so players can see how it turns its head 360°, but I also think I should resize some of them, mostly Baptornis... I'll try it for the next time! 😸😸

And if you decide to remake Cuban giant owl, Demon Hunter released bird pack with it, so you can  choose between different models:

https://thezt2roundtable.com/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=25829

Zarawatto

I had to cut the UFOv2 Project because, when I saw this in Fountain's wishlist, I immediatly sought for it an started working... This "Blitzprojekt" also made me notice what are the parts of crafting that I already know how to deal to, which ones I do not so good at all and some new things I learnt!

New Animal: Peryton (Only for ZTCC) Now available in the link at my signature! I'll eventually upload it here and at ZooBerry.

IconM.png.2b2280625a4cf22520f02f5729335957.png IconF.png.88ac2a3efdb025e273a66e9b16cf3c17.png

Spoiler

Zoo141.jpg.6df7c03108bae031afa63d5a5d2e395f.jpg

Yes! They actually have Atlantean Statue as their prefered item and some others of the original ZT expansions... Turn an exhibit into an actual Atlantis Garden!

There are just two things I just can't bring yet: First, its wings aren't rigged... To me, that gives an extra mysterious aura, but I also would like make some wingbeat animations. Secondly, I didn't figure out how to make an extra shadow in Blender in order to make it accurate with the myth of their human shadow... If anyone kindly would guide me in how to do that, I'll be pretty grateful

Pls report any bugs found! Happy Download! 🧜‍♂️🧜‍♀️

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

:goldstar:    :BTFTHNG:

• Love 1

YoungerPrinceLothric

I decided to test these guys out and they're pretty great! Very fun and silly and as a longtime lover of mythological creatures, I enjoy them profusely.

(The baby was purchased with the Purchasing Young Hack)

pery.png

pery2.png

• Thanks 1