• Total Members
    • Most Online

Sladhued
    Newest Member
    Sladhued

• pdn

ZT1 Downloads - Ask Questions Here

KTesch

I tried to download Ghirin's North African Elephant and it would not download for me nor could I get the link that you are supposed to hit if your download doesn't start automatically to work. If anybody here has it, could they please send it to me? Thank you.

Kim

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KTesch

• Fern

• ZooGrammy

• genkicoll

ZooGrammy

Are you on dial up Kim? The file is very large and you probably timed out. I'll see what I can do.

I'm sending it to you Kim but it is 9 mgs. It may not get to you.

Jordan

Checking it out now, it would appear that an empty zip file or perhaps nothing at all got put up as the file for the North African Elephant. If someone has the file and can edit its listing (can you ZG?) that would be great. Or send it to me and I can fix it.

ZG,

Not anymore I'm not. I have Broadband or Cable Modem, I think.One of them.

I didn't get any e-mail from you.

Kim

ZooGrammy

Sorry, but I got a message from your email service that it would not accept the email with that attachment.

ZG,

Interesting. Ok. I'm wondering if Ghirin took all his/her downloads down before she/he left and that's why it wouldn't download? I haven't seen Ghirin around here in ages. Yeah, sometimes my E-mail won't let me add attachments to send to other people either.

Kim

ZooGrammy

No, the problem is at your end. It is just too big and your service would not accept it.

genkicoll

Ghirin doesn't post much, but she pops in to surprise us with new downloads now and again. Her last release was on August 10th, the Tsavo Lion!

I tried again to download the North African Elephant with no results. Would it make a difference if I cleaned out my mailbox in someone being able to send it to me?

Would someone please be willing to send me Ghirin's North African Elephant. I am also looking for the Collard Peccary from the Pig Pack and the Crowned Crane, please. Thank you.

I'm wondering about some downloads on my Computer that I can't seem to find where they are from. One is called RockObservationAreaFinal.ztd,pyramidftn.ztd and Oldrockform.ztd. Could someone please tell me whether we used these in a contest or not?

Kim