Sladhued

• TRIFORCE89
    • Fern
    • (Admin)Cricket
    • Goosifer

Lierins stuff

Guest lierin

Guest lierin

Lol, that's what I'm trying to do. You sound as bad as me about actually getting up and going to anyone that looks like they are part of the medical community :413:

I'm hoping I can get most of these done before I get the last tooth pulled (for now at least) on Thursday morning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pukkie

• genkicoll

• Fern

• coolperson5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lierin I have a question I downloaded your arches pack and they are so much fun to play with Definately a must for every selfrespecting zoobuilder LOL But I miss the highlands Is that yet to come or am I just not looking good enough?

Lierin I have a question I downloaded your arches pack and they are so much fun to play with Definately a must for every selfrespecting zoobuilder LOL But I miss the highlands Is that yet to come or am I just not looking good enough?

Ahoy Pukkie, ye haven't missed them, but they are in the works :icon_psmiley4:

Have a peek at what I've been working on for the next pack. Also, for all those who like the dinos, would anyone be interested in a Triassic and Cretaceous set??

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z249/Bl...urrent=01-3.png

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z249/Bl...urrent=01-4.png

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z249/Bl...urrent=01-2.png

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z249/Bl...urrent=01-1.png

The next pack will include bears, primates, whales, sharks, a general marine set, deciduous, coniferous, primates, and the highlands.

If there is any interest I will also add the Triassic and the Cretaceous as well :icon_psmiley13:

• 2 years later...
Guest lierin

Wow, it's been a while. First, I do have the zoo animal statues and dino statues corrected and 'ready'.

Secondly, I went through what I can only label as a period of actual depression lately after losing my little Dopey cat suddenly and very unexpectedly after a year of caring for loved ones through four back surgeries and one leg surgery, my AF son getting orders for a fourth tour in the ME, buying our land (finally and not a source of depression!), and convincing my parents to let us build them a house here in SC.

While sitting here one evening in front of the puter I got an urge to create a zoo ~ but I didn't have the items I wanted to build it. I wanted it to reflect how I was feeling, and I was feeling pretty 'blue'. I also wanted something that stood as a memorial to the little cat that usually was on my lap when I was sitting here who had crossed the Rainbow Bridge.

The end result is in the screenshots that follow. Some items are simple recolors of some of Genki's pieces. One is a Rainbow Bridge statue ~ if you look closely you'll see my little Dopey waiting there for me. And, because I prefer to use the salt water terrain over the fresh water there is something else that I worked on ~ with possibly more terrain levels if people are interested.

The final screen is how it all looks together in a zoo. Comments welcome (and Genki, whether the other items get released is entirely up to you!)

For those who were interested, I also started work on the next batch of arches/statues pack. I have bears, primates, sharks, whales, and a few others in the works. The sad part is that we are moving this weekend which means I'm packing at the moment (and I definitely WILL back all this up prior to moving), and when we are finally 'home' we will immediately begin construction on a cordwood home. So, except for what is 'done' at the moment, it may be 6-8 weeks before I can take a deep breath and get back to all of it.

Guest lierin

I wanted to add a comment about the underground water passage, to African Raptor, that it isn't an exact copy of yours ~ but it's close. Your idea is one of, if not THE most ingenious, I've seen. I loved it when it was first released and had hoped that a salt water version would follow.

Brandi

love love love the rainbow bridge idea

I am so sad you lost your cat, but happy for you that it compelled you to create such a beautiful zoo and gorgeous downloads. I love the Rainbow Bridge! (Are you planning on making one without dopey for those that didn't know him/her?) And the Saltwater Underground passage is very nice as well.

Guest lierin

Thank you Brandi and Phoenix, I've wanted to do a Rainbow Bridge for a while. It was the rainbow that was the problem. None of the graphics that I found were 'good enough', so I made one. It's hard to see on the screenshots, but ingame it really is gorgeous, and completely translucent.

I will gladly release a version without Dopey, and if anyone wants to send me pics, I will make them one with their pets as time allows.